In this self-study course featuring Virginia Stallings, MD, and Luise Marino, PhD, RD, you'll:
- Identify essential methods and techniques to monitor growth in healthy children.
- Understand the key risk factors for undernutrition in young children.
- Increase awareness of the variety of screening tools for undernutrition in children.
- Discuss the role of macro- and micronutrients for promoting healthy growth in children with chronic disease.
- Summarize four patient types that are at risk for poor childhood growth.
- Explain how nutrition rehabilitation is possible with sufficient dietitian support.
The course was originally conducted as a live webinar on 29 July 2020.
FREE continuing education: 1.0 RN CE; 1.0 RD CPEU
WATCH THE VIDEO